quarta-feira, 26 de maio de 2010

Overload


I woke up and remembered that I had to have some breakfast. But first, I needed to brush my teeth and take a shower. I realized I was out of toothbrush and went to the laptop to send an e-mail to myself to remember.
Upon opening my computer, I noted that I had several e-mails to read. Then I started reading one and thought that I should organize my day and navigated away towards my calendar.
Oh my God, did I pay the bill that was due last week?
Let me check my bank statement and see if it's there.
Ooops, time is running and I need to take a shower and go to work.
On my way to the restroom, I saw a DVD that I had to return to Blockbuster. Crap, I'll have to pay a fine.
Man, I'm running out of clothes, need to do my laundry!!
Hum... I have a feeling that I needed to do something when I woke up and can't remember what it was!!!

2 comentários:

  1. Just don't forget to brush your teeth after breakfast, too!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Vixe, eu vim aqui escrever um comentário, mas tocou meu telefone, a chefe apareceu na mesa, piscaram 3 novos emails e aí, claro, me esqueci do que ia escrever. Isso pq nem peguei água ainda!!

    ResponderExcluir